If you’re lucky, you’ve met a person, who become your friend, then turned into more of a sister, and now simply qualifies as your person.
They are there for you through the good and bad. You can’t do life without them. Whoever “your person” is, make sure you’re thanking them and reminding them of how appreciated they are.
Thank you for…
1. Telling me when I’m wrong.
2. But listening to me when you know I’m right.
3. Reminding me of my worth when I feel worthless.
4. Always being down to do anything with me.
5. Keeping me accountable.
6. Showing me what true joy looks like.
7. Coming into my life when I needed you most.
8. Making ordinary moments the most extraordinary.
9. Jamming to country music at any given moment with me.
10. Reminding me of who holds my future.
11. Telling me the truth even if I don’t want to hear it.
12. Pushing me to do the best I can at all times.
13. Listening to me even if you’ve already heard what I’m saying 5 other times.
14. Noticing when something isn’t right with me.
15. Not judging me.
16. For making my problems your problems too.
17. Loving me even through my sass.
18. Being spontaneous with me.
19. For laughing at the same stupid stuff I laugh at.
20. And remembering every little, stupid inside joke we have.
21. Being the best wing-woman a girl could ask for.
22. Always being yourself.
23. Sharing your deepest secrets with me.
24. Lighting up my life.
25. Being my person forever and always.
Via Whiskey Riff.