This may or may not come as a surprise to you but, believe it or not, sometimes people suck and life is complicated.
You feel completely lost. Perhaps you don’t know what you’re doing with your life, or no matter how hard you try you can’t seem to get that perfect body, or maybe you feel like you’ll be single forever.
Whatever your challenges may be here are 30 things every woman needs to be reminded of throughout life.
1. You should be a priority. Not an option.
2. Everyone has rolls when they bend over.
3. Don’t worry. Worrying doesn’t solve problems.
4. When someone compliments you, say thank you and accept it.
5. Don’t look for a man to save you. Save yourself.
6. Take care of your body and be healthy but don’t obsess over getting skinny.
7. Confidence is a sexy thing. Guys dig it. Girls dig it. We all dig it.
8. If you have a dream, chase it. Don’t let anyone stop you.
9. Travel as much as you can.
10. Take time to talk to random people. You never know what may come of it.
11. You will never benefit from shallow people. Cut out the toxic.
12. We all have bad breath in the morning.
13. As much as you think you can, you can’t change a guy. If you feel like you have to change something about him, he’s not for you.
14. If you want respect from others, you have to respect yourself.
15. Listen with intent to understand.
16. Laugh at yourself.
17. Never argue with fools. It’s a waste of time.
18. If you spend your life trying to please everyone, you’ll be constantly disappointed. Haters will hate no matter what you do.
19. You can’t help someone who doesn’t want to be helped.
20. One mistake won’t kill you. The same mistake over and over again will.
21. Don’t confuse someone facebook messaging you with romance.
22. Recognize the difference between “complicated” and “douchebag,” it will save you a ton of time.
23. Don’t be afraid to fail. That’s the only way you’ll eventually succeed.
24. Being normal is boring.
25. It’s okay to not go out sometimes.
26. But remember, you only have 10 years in your 20’s. Enjoy them.
27. If you can’t stop thinking about it, maybe it’s worth the risk.
28. Comparison is the thief of joy.
29. You are good enough.
30. You’re a woman. That alone makes you pretty damn remarkable. -Austin Blood