Being a girl and having a guy as one of my best friends has been the best thing ever. It’s brought about so many good times, laughs and blessings that I wouldn’t trade for the world. No matter how many ups and downs we’ve had, I know I can always count on him to be there for me when I need him most.
Here are 15 perks of having a guy as one of your best friends…
1. You can help each other understand mixed signals.
2. He can introduce you to his single friends and you can introduce him to yours.
3. You can thank him for your aggressive drinking habits and dirty mouth.
4. But you can also thank him for genuinely caring about you and always being there to help when you need it.
5. He is always down for anything. Especially a good jam sesh.
6. He’s the best and most natural wingman you’ll ever have.
7. When you’re feeling down about guys and your own relationship status, he’s always there to remind you what you deserve.
8. No one. I repeat NO ONE can make you laugh harder.
9. Low maintenance, chill hang outs with no pressure.
10. His slight temper and your stubborn attitude might lead to a few arguments but you’re both over it within 20 minutes.
11. You become close to his awesome family.
12. He starts to play multiple roles. Brother, best friend, bodyguard, fake boyfriend as needed.
13. Drinking with him beats drinking with the girls because you can really let loose and be your authentic drunk self without judgment.
14. You can let out your inner guy when you’re with him.
15. Through the fighting, drinking, swearing, and all you wouldn’t trade your friendship in for anything in the world.
If you’re lucky, you go way, way back. S/O MB for being my ride or die.
Via Whiskey Riff.