It’s always about the simple little things guys. If you can remember to do these 40 things or at least a few of them from time to time, you’ll be much better off with the woman in your life.
1. Ask her about something she assumes you probably won’t remember.
2. Tell her a song reminds you of her.
3. Send her texts letting you know you’re thinking of her. It doesn’t have to be constant back and fourth.
4. Invite her every now and then to hang with the guys.
5. A handwritten note goes a lot further than a Hallmark card.
6. Genuinely ask her how her day was and then actually listen to the response.
7. Put on her song just to see her smile and dance around.
8. Make sure she has comfortable clothes if she stays at your place.
9. Remember the little weird things about her. Like how she always has to have a cup of ice cubes to suck on or how she snorts sometimes when she laughs.
10. Grab her leg or hand while you’re driving.
11. Look her in the eyes.
12. Listen to her ramble about something that you have no interest in but she’s clearly passionate about.
13. Hold her hand. Simple.
14. Invite her when you go to dinner with your family.
15. Stick up for her when someone puts her down.
16. Kiss her in the morning and tell her how beautiful she is.
17. Be a gentleman in simple ways like holding the door, getting the check, walking closest to the street, etc.
18. Apologize to her, even when you really, really don’t want to.
19. Set up a romantic date for her that you planned all by yourself.
20. Grab her and wrap your arms around her from behind.
21. Go out of your way, even if you’re tired and have work super early the next morning, just to see her.
22. Pull her in closer when you’re snuggling in the middle of the night.
23. Be assertive when it comes to making your move on her.
24. Remember what she drinks and make sure when you’re out she’s always got a drink when she needs one.
25. Move the hair back out of her face right before you kiss her.
26. Tell her about your day in detail.
27. Let her wear your hat and/or clothes.
28. Ask her about her past, present, and future dreams.
29. Share your food with her.
30. Show an interest in getting to know her family.
31. Consult her before making decisions that will impact her.
32. Communicate even more than you think you do.
33. Make your intentions clear from the beginning and don’t ever give her any reason to doubt them.
34. Give her enough reassurance that she needs and don’t question it too much.
35. You don’t have to buy flowers, just pick them.
36. Don’t be wishy-washy. Make up your damn mind.
37. Wear the shirt and the cologne you know she loves.
38. Be a little reckless with her every now and then.
39. Dance with her. Even if you’re both awful dancers.
40. Love her every little way you can.
Via Whiskey Riff.